My favorite part of childhood trips to Grandma's house, these are the pancakes I devoured huge numbers of as a kid, and still make for brunch to this day.
Cream of Tartar
1 3/4 Cups
- Sift Dry Ingredients
- Mix eggs and milk, and add to the dry ingredients.
- Stir in melted butter.
- Heat the griddle to medium heat.
- Pour batter onto the griddle until the pancake reaches your desired size.
- Bubbles will form on top of the pancake. When they pop leaving holes that don't fill with batter again, the pancake is ready to flip. The slower you cook them, the tastier they will be.
- They are great plain, but also great with maple syrup.